Friday 12 February 2010

Weekend Shopping









Phew this week has been a busy one. I participated in the Bead Soup Party and completely forgot that Wednesday was the reveal day, ooooops. Thankfully we had photo taking weather so I managed to get my piece pictured and blogged on time. It has been so much fun, thank you Lori for arranging it all.









The Haiti auction is still going strong but please do drop by and bid on your favourite auction lot. We have topped £600 but if we could reach £1000 to donate to Haiti that would be completely amazing. Today I am treating you to pictures of beads from Moogin, Sublime Beads,Beverley Hicklin; Lush Lampwork, Cheeky Cherub Designs' , Lazy Daisy Glass,and jewellery from Kristin Smith, Beady Pool, and KEBO Jewellery.









The icing on the cake is that I have had full on flu this week, something I have not had for year so please forgive me if my posts have been a little disjointed. Hopefully a quite weekend will help me shake it off.
Have a fab weekend and I shall post again before the auction closes on Monday xx

No comments: