Tuesday 9 February 2010

Galloping Start


I know I don't blog for months then I am back every day. I will blog every day this week to update on the Haiti auction. We are off to a Galloping Start! I have totted up and in the first 24 hours we have a whopping £441.05 already, that is more money than we totaled from our last auction, which is fabulous news. Yesterday I had pictures of Widget and Friend donated by The Warren and Sock Monkey Suzy donated byMonkey Gang , a Bunny by DottyDaisies, a Tooth Fairy Monster by Heartfelt Handmade and an Alien Bunny byLisa of Dharmaflyer. Today I have pictures of the Shipwreck focal donated by Au clair de la lune , Coral Beads donated by c-urchin and Ix Chel donated by Clare Scott. Please do drop by and have a look at the auction lots, there are some fabulous buys. Have a great day xxxx

No comments: