Sunday 31 January 2010

Bead Soup Party


I am taking party in the Bead Soup Party that has kindly been organised by Lori Anderson, who is doing an amazing job, thank you so much Lori xx

My Soup Partner is Nicki Keller, who has sent me a fab selection of beads for my challenge necklace. I literally ripped the envelope open when it arrived and ooood and ahhhhd for ages, my Husband and Son watched my with a mystified expression, they are after all only beads Mummy! Honestly. Well Here is my bead selection, I apologise for the poor picture, the weather was awful that day that I took it. Needless to say I got straight to work and am very pleased with the results, which I shall be posting on Feb 10th along with all of the other participants. I hope that you have had a restful weekend, take care xxxxx

1 comment:

Tina said...

Can't wait to see what pretties you make with all those lovely beads. xx