Monday 19 July 2010

New Jewellery for Summer




I have been quiet on the blog front for a while I know, but there have been good reasons.
Firstly I have a new Job yay me! I start work as part time Teaching Assistant in September which I am very excited about. I will be working at my Son's school so I don't have to have any additional child care and I have the holidays off with him. I am so pleased. TA roles are like hens teeth here so I fell very blessed to have this role.
Secondly I have been busy making jewellery. I have listed some new earrings, necklaces and bracelets today on the Kookie Website, please do pop over and have a squizz if you have a mo.
I am going to run a giveaway later in the week for a fab pendant and earrings, more news to follow.
Right school run time so I am off, have a fab week and enjoy the sunshine and pics of the jewellery xxxx

1 comment:

Pretty Things said...

YAY YOU! Congratulations! And the jewelry looks lovely as always!