Wednesday 21 July 2010

Luck me and Lovely Jelveh

I am the very lucky and proud owner of this BEAUTIFUL vessel that I won on Jelveh's Blog (pop over and see here) Jelveh's beads are truly amazing. I have made a wire doo-dat (all technical terms here you know) to the handle and I wear it on a lovely snake chain. Thank you Jelveh I LOVE it!
I have also been beavering away with more jewellery, making the most of the child free non working time that I have left this week. These lovely beads were made by fabulous Rebecca Weddell. I love the maroon and turquoise combination, it is so vivid and summery. They remind me of summer sunsets. I shall be listing theses on my site when I have a moment this week. I am off to take an English exam now, yowzer this is the first proper school exam I have taken for 20 years.
Have a fabulous day and enjoy the sunshine xxx

1 comment:

Pretty Things said...

Jelveh is a sweetie~