Wednesday 16 December 2009

Christmas

I have been AWOL so much this last year, apologies. I have been really busy this Christmas with orders, sales and parties which is fab news (ooo its snowing as I type how exciting)














I have made some fab commissions over the last few weeks , which I have really enjoyed and made some lovely jewellery with crystals and semi-precious stones.
I have decided to extend the 10% discount until December 19th as I am fully embracing the Christmas spirit and have happy post Birthday vibes, so please do drop by as I have oodles of new designs and heaps of sale goodies that have just be added. The 10% discount applies to all purchases including sale items.


Have a super week and only 8 more sleeps, double excitement in our household as we fly off the Cape Town Christmas Eve to see my parents for 10 days, we land on Christmas morning, Leon is beside himself with excitement!
Take care xxxx

No comments: