Friday 20 March 2009

We have a winner!

Evening all,
We have a winner, Ollee has won the lovely cluster necklace.
Her post was
"I can't believe I've never seen your jewellery before! It's all LUSH, but the amethyst bracelet is particularly so!Ollee x"
Congratulations Ollee, I will pop it in the post to you on Monday .
Thank you all so much for taking the time to enter. I will be holding another give away in the next few weeks, so please do drop by.
Have a super weekend, and have a great Sunday all you Mummy's xx




2 comments:

K S Jewellery Designs said...

Congrats to Ollie - I am jealous.

Just to let you know I have nominated you for a Lemonade Award because I feel you have a great positive attitude towards others and their blogs. I appreciate your contributions to my blog and comments/feedback on my work. For more information please see my blog: http://ksjewellerydesigns.blogspot.com/
Kristin :)

Mel P said...

Ooowww thank you so much, I am dead touched ((hug))xx