Sunday 12 October 2008

I am so excited, Bri (my hubby) and I are off to see Elbow tonight in Camden. We saw them in lovely Oxford earlier this year and they were completely amazing! I have butterflies already. I whole evening of Mummy-off grown up husband and wife time, bliss. Gosh will we have anything to say to each other, lol.
On the jewellery side all is well, actually it is a bit quite but I have now added a Folksy site to my portfolio lol. The Etsy store is quiet I think that shoppers over the pond are even more nervous than us. The Gallery in Dartmouth have had lots of interest but people are waiting until nearer Christmas to buy.
I have had another Gallery voicing interest but I ma a bit nervous about the outlay of making another collection for them before I sell any existing pieces, any advice is greatly appreciated.
I am also looking at doing some make it parties, you pay £10 per head and make a piece of jewellery with you buddies, I will obviously show how, and you leave with a piece you have made all on your onesies. I need to advertise!!!
Right I am off to eat lunch and then shower
HAVE A GREAT DAY

No comments: