Tuesday 15 March 2011

Soo long

Gosh time has flown by and I have not posted in an age!
I have been very busy doing both Jewellery and non-jewellery bits.
Non jewellery first: I am loving the TA role that I have. The children are awesome and the Teacher that I assist in amazing as are the rest of the teaching staff.
Jewellery wise I have been making lots of commissions and some new bits for the site. I find making jewellery even more relaxing now that I do not have as much "bench" time as I used to have. I savour the quite creative moment with relish!


I have also been jewellery party teaching for children and adults, both of which I have really enjoyed.


I am hoping to run an auction for Japan on the Collective page of the Kookie site at the end of this month. If any of you talented Jewellery peeps or fabulous Glass Artisans would like to make a donation please let me know.
There will be mucho mucho post from me in the next few weeks and then after Ester lots of sunny holiday pics as we are off to the sun for a few week hooray!

Have a fabulous week and thanks for dropping by xxx

No comments: