Wednesday 4 November 2009

Jurassic Planet

I have had such a fab week, with the postal strikes on all of my parcels have arrived at once. I have had some scrummy Hill Tribe silver and beads galore. I made this lovely pendant this morning, Jurassic Planet has been made with a stunning lx Chel bead by Clare Scott and a beautiful Hill Tribe textures circle. Clare's beads are so beautiful, check her website out if you have a mo http://www.blogger.com/www.beadsbyclarescott.co.uk

The only trouble with this necklace is that I may have to keep it for myself!


Have a super day xxxx

4 comments:

K S Jewellery Designs said...

Loving this necklace - great name and great design!
Kristin :)

Mel P said...

I'm keeping ti :0) I shall make another to sell though (that was the deal with Hubby;) )Thank you Lovely LADY XX

jelveh Designs said...

yummy...

Mel P said...

Thank you Jelveh, I had to make a second one to sell i loved it so much:)