Thursday 9 July 2009

Charity Idea

Hi Ladies
If any of you are interested in becoming involved in a collective of bead makers/ jewellery designers grouping together to raise money for charity please either mail me or comment below. We are planning our first group auction in October with pieces/ beads being sent to me for September. We will support 2 charities this year and 2 different charities in April. Everyone will nominate a charity and 2 names will be drawn from a hat. I will manage the bids as they some in so all you need to do is supply things to auction and ideas! I have listed an auction today (see my last blog) for a dear friend and to see how it goes before our multi item auction in October.
Anyhoo let me know if you are interested and or have bits to donate.
Have a great evening
Mel xxxxx

No comments: